Syrve’s Smart Table Service and SmartOrder app extends the capabilities of the Syrve all-in-one bar and restaurant management platform. It combines a top handheld device with an ordering app and integrated payments — so you can improve the all-round customer experience and increase revenues.
- Speed of service: Enable your waiting team to take tableside orders quickly, easily and accurately
- Serve diners more efficiently: Accurate orders are sent to the kitchen in a single click, so chefs typically have around 8-10 minutes extra to prepare dishes
- Boost sales: At busy times, waiting staff can take more orders, action them instantly and turn tables faster. Grow your income typically by 5-25%
- Choice of options: Download the app and start taking orders right away or choose industry-grade handheld devices and integrated secure payments for best possible customer experience
Ideal for businesses of any size
Syrve’s table service is ideal for small bars and bistros, as well as large restaurant chains. Waiting staff can achieve far more on-the-go, using ergonomic devices and an intuitive app. Our software was designed with the help of experts from Germany and Italy, where handheld ordering is industry standard.
- Speed of service: Your table service team can take orders quickly, easily and accurately. Staff have all their familiar menu options presented in an intuitive way
- Choice of device: Select the PAX A77 Android MiniPOS+ which allows for one-handed operation, or the rugged and stylish PAX A920 Android SmartPOS or Clover Flex
- Everything is covered: Add secure payment options and allow customer receipts to be delivered by SMS or email
- Use best-in-class tech: Our app was designed with the help of experts from Germany and Italy, where handheld ordering is industry standard
Smart Table Service can help you to enhance the guest experience and grow your income typically by 5-25%. You can turn tables faster and take payments right away if customers are in a hurry or spontaneously decide to add extra drinks or food to their order — and want this actioned immediately.
- Boost sales: At busy times, waiting staff can take more orders, action them instantly and turn tables faster
- Be more available to customers: Waiting staff avoid endlessly returning to the terminal and kitchen and so have more time with guests — so it’s easier to pick up spontaneous orders for extra rounds of drinks and additional items
- Increase loyalty: With less time waiting for food, customer satisfaction will increase, leading to greater repeat business
- It’s all connected: Once staff submit orders, every ounce of data is captured within your Syrve system, refreshing your inventory, forecasts and sales performance automatically
Speed of service
Taking orders and payments on the same compact device will accelerate your service. With just one click from waiting staff, each order is sent instantly to the kitchen with no delays or distractions. Customers get their food and drink faster — and pay when they’re ready.
- Diners are served faster: Accurate orders are sent to the kitchen in a single click, so chefs typically have around 8-10 minutes extra to prepare dishes
- Service runs more smoothly: The kitchen receives orders in a timely fashion instead of being hit by flurries of late orders
- Handheld devices save time: Your waiting staff spend less time running around between customers, the bar, terminal and kitchen, getting delayed, distracted and overwhelmed
- Less friction and better teamwork: Once recorded, orders can be tracked on-screen, so there’s no need for front-of-house to chase up orders with the kitchen
Simple to get started — download the app
The Syrve SmartOrder app can be a helpful first step towards table service for any business. Accurate orders can be taken at the table — and sent to the kitchen or bar instantly with a click. Just download the app onto your Android smartphone or tablet to get started.
- Perfect for peak times: Turn tables faster, while service levels, loyalty and revenues improve
- Speed up service: Say goodbye to notepads and queues at the till. Send accurate orders to the bar and kitchen instantly, so customers get their drinks and food faster
- Seamless connection with Syrve: The app connects with your Syrve solution, using your menu and sending data back into the Syrve system
- Faster payments option: SmartOrder can be used on Android payment devices, such as PAX and Clover. This brings the speed of service to the next level, as waiters can take payments at the table — as well as orders — on the same mobile device
Tableside payments complete the journey
Your waiting staff can take payments immediately — or at any time — at the table on the same handheld device as they used to take the order. There’s no hunting around for a payment handset to come free or queuing at the terminal to enter details, while customers wait in frustration.
- Better service: Customers can settle bills conveniently and securely, whenever they’re ready
- Take payments instantly: There’s no queuing at the till or staff having to hunt around for a payment handset
- Accurate billing: Order details are recorded accurately already on the handset
- It’s all connected: The transaction is recorded on the Syrve platform, refreshing your inventory, forecasts and sales performance automatically
Better customer experiences
Customers will notice if waiting staff are getting delayed, distracted and overwhelmed — and their orders are delayed as a result. More frustration can occur when it’s time to leave but they’re left hanging around, waiting to make a payment. Smart Table Service fixes these issues.
- Quality service: Customers get served promptly and professionally. Orders are taken accurately. All menu options and offers are on the handset. The experience is so much better for everyone
- Customers get food and drink faster: Waiting staff can take the order at the table and then send it to the kitchen in a single click, so chefs typically have around 8-10 minutes extra to prepare food
- More attentive service: Staff typically have around 20% more time with guests. They can avoid endlessly returning to the terminal and kitchen
- Easy payments: Staff can take tableside payments on the same device — so customers can leave when they want. There’s no need to go looking for a card reader or queuing at the terminal